- Brat Style, Café Racer, Scrambler, Tracker
- STREET TWIN
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Lyon, France
- Days listed:
- 4 days
Tell us about your bike
This Triumph Street Twin gets a Scrambler look after some weeks spent at BAAK's workshop in France. This was the prototype on which one we developed the parts supposed to become offically featured on our boutique.
This build has been lowered thanks to short fork blocks and bespoke aluminium shock absorbers. Equipped with discreet mudguards, it becomes much more compact and aggressive. We proceeded to plastic and low quality material hunt while working on that bike, to give it an high finish level. The leather seat and saddlebag, the Vance & Hines exhaust line, the huge work done on the front end of the bike (headlight, speedometer support, handlebar, clamps, regulator support, headlight bracket...) make it very different from the original Street Twin.
Thanks to those modifications, the bike handles great, provides a strong sound and is as good to ride as to look at.
This Triumph Street Twin build is currently at our workshop in Lyon. It's brand new and ready to be shipped worldwide. In includes the following options :
- Flat steel headlight
- Leather diamond-shape ribbed seat
- Front and rear stainless steel mudguards
- Vance & Hines high exhaust
- Side speedometer bracket
- Aluminium 2Win short shock absorbers & short fork spring blocks
- Silicone fork gaiters
- Fatbar handlebar and machined aluminium clamps
- Side leather saddlebag and aluminium side cover
- Aluminium satin black epoxy painted sump guard
- Relocated regulator
- Biltwell grips
- Mini blinkers placed in discreet position
- Off road tires
- Aluminium headlight brackets
For more informations about this build, please visit our website baakmotocyclettes.com. Our team can provide a cost estimate for a shipping in any country, and will take car of custom clearance and any formalities.