- Café Racer
- CB 750
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Hamburg, Germany
- Days listed:
- 3 days
Tell us about your bike
Beautiful Café Racer based on a 1980 HONDA CB 750. A solid piece of metal on two wheels. Classic style in a georgeous anthrazit paint.
- new german TÜV Certification
- full service
- Electrics fully rewired by pro-wrokshop Dieter Schlupp in Hamburg
- carbs aqua blasted and re-jetted.
- new electronic ignition
- combinated led rear light and indicators (Kellermann)
- new rear shocks
- completely rebuilded front disc brake (double)
- many detail improvements
The bike comes with nearly new tires, a beautiful Motogaget Chronoclassic and fully adjustable clip on bars ready to hit the sunny road. I sell the bike because my wife thinks I'd should decrease the numbers of toys.
Can be watched mondays to fridays from 9 to 18h in Hamburg or at the weekends on appointment.