- Café Racer
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- London, UK
- Days listed:
- 2 days
Tell us about your bike
Rebuilt in 2015 by pro bike builders "Blitz Motorcycles" in Paris. 1 year wait list for bikes built by Fred and Hugo, greatly sought after due to the high level of bespoke detail and skill.
Makes one hell of a noise. A head turning mega rumble. And you get some really satisfying pops.
As ridden by Fred during the RRL Bike tour, you can see in this damn cool video (Fred has the beard, blue denim work shirt, and a white helmet):
Ralph Lauren sent his personal photographer for the shoot and has a picture of Fred and 'El Tigre' behind his desk in his private office in New York.
I'm a fairweather rider and haven't used the bike a great deal, mileage is low and the bike works perfectly.
- Fully rebuilt Kawasaki W650.
- Subframe shortened by 3 inches.
- Blitz Motorcycles electric box to fit all the elements.
- Vintage Honda CB tank matt black painted (all the original dents have been kept before repaint).
- Genuine Triumph Tiger sticker.
- Vintage yellow square headlight from a 1970s French truck.
- "Tiny" Motogadget speedometer adapted to the 100% rebuilt electric wiring.
- 100% bespoke seat designed to fit the shortened subframe (we call this the 'gentlemen's occasional' as it isn't ideal for a regular pillion with an ample behind)
- "Tiny" rear blinkers.
- After market rear tail light inspired by the 'English Lucas' tail light.
Featured on the Blitz website here: