- Brat Style, Café Racer, Other
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Cardiff, UK
- Days listed:
- 1 day
Tell us about your bike
Here we have a bespoke built Suzuki bandit that we at Maven Industries built for a customer last year, he sadly has to let it go due to financial reasons and hopes that someone else will have as much enjoyment as he has. The bike currently has approximately 3 months MOT left on it, but will be given a fresh MOT before collection.
- It has a one off custom rear subframe fabricated by ourselves
- A custom leather trimmed seat
- Custom stainless pipes
- 4 x pod filters, rejetted to suit
- Custom bars with Biltwell grips
- Short levers
- Lowered front forks with new seals and oil
- Avon distanzier tyres (120/70 front, 160/60 rear)
- New battery, relocated under the tank with the ecu and fuse box
- custom tail light with internal wiring.
This bike looks, runs and sounds great and draws plenty of attention to itself wherever it goes. The swing arm has been stripped and freshly painted but it would benefit from having the tank re laqured as I has started to flake slightly. Although profesionaly built it was never stripped and finnished to the usual high standard due to financial reasons. With a little extra work (at the end of summer) this bike could look even better.
I have included a picture of my brotherinlaws bike that was recently sold as an example of how else it can be finished with this frame style.
Any questions please feel free to message or call me on 07399549397 or 01443 858860. Cheers, Owen.