- Café Racer
- ST2 944
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Milton Keynes, UK
- Days listed:
- 16 days
Tell us about your bike
£9995 guide price. Open to offers.
This is a beast of a bike, and it's fully road legal too. A true one-of-a-kind!
This build is all about the details and needs to be seen in the 'metal'. Please get in touch to arrange a viewing.
• Engine refresh: fully serviced, new timing belts, valve shims adjusted, new clutch (original mileage only 30,000).
• Full remap by CJS Racing (Bristol-based Ducati specialists): 83bhp, 72ft-lb.
• Very loud custom stainless exhaust system!
• Suspension fully serviced and fitted with Hyperpro springs.
• Complete custom wiring harness using various Motogadget components: M-lock, M-relay+, M-blaze Pin indicators, Motoscope Mini speedo with Combi Frame, Motone handlebar switches, Shorai lithium battery.
• Complete custom tank, tail unit and sub frame (hand made).
• Paintwork (Rolls Royce Garnet Red) carried out by Autoclassics, Milton Keynes (01908 502638).
• Tyres: Maxiss Supermaxx Sport.
• Tank badges and brass parts by Reynolds Engineering, Milton Keynes.
Visit my website for more information: www.marlon-moto.co.uk or give me a call: 07902 168046 or email: [email protected]