- Café Racer
- GS 550
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Cologne, Germany
- Days listed:
- 45 days
Tell us about your bike
Mellow Motorcycles 'Tintin' Cafe Racer based on a 1979 Suzuki GS 550 is for sale now!
'CUSTOMBIKE OF THE YEAR' 2016/2017 - 'BEST ROADSTER CUSTOMBIKE SHOW 2016' & 'READERS CHOICE CUSTOMBIKE MAGAZINE 2016' Winner is the worldwide known, timeless classic Cafe Racer 'Tintin' made by MELLOW MOTORCYCLES / Germany.
The completly overhauled and customized Motorcycle comes with TÜV Germany street legal approval and only 93km! Mostly used for display and shows european wide.
– modified wheels with reinforced inox spokes - powder coated (p.c.)
– Heidenau K34 tires
– EBC floating brake discs
– original front suspension – mudguard mounting removed – 10cm lowered - with a new setup
– original upper clamp – mountings removed – handcrafted – p.c.
– Cafe Racer handlebars – Tarozzi – p.c.
– Motomaster MX brake cyclinder control
– Motogadget speedometer vintage style
– Motogadget switch control
– Motogadget m-unit
– Motogadget m-lock RFID unit
– Motogadget indicators
– Motogadget grips
– Dyna 2000 electronic ignition system
– completly new electrical harness
– modified Mikuni carbs with cnc-milled racing funnels – all new setup
– complete engine overhaul
– customized original gas tank – welded
– cleaned and modified frame with handcrafted rear end – p.c.
– alu oldschool Cafe Racer tank cap – p.c.
– classic exhaust - black coated
– handcrafted titanium exhaust manifold
– CNC-milled footrest system Tarozzi – new frame construction
– modified Suzuki GS1000 swing arm (+ 7cm) – p.c.
– height adjustable rear shocks Honda 750 Four - YSS
– LED brakelights - right in front of the rear shocks
– handcrafted seat unit and license plate holder with LED
– handcrafted vegetable tanned Italian vintage leather
– `Mellow` emblem (tank unit) made from aluminium – p.c.
Mirror at the left handlebar not shown but actually installed.
Eurpean wide delivery - please contact us for more informations: [email protected]