- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- London, UK
- Days listed:
- 16 days
Tell us about your bike
Here is my Blitz Motorcycles, Paris - SROUL " Black Magic".
This is a BMW R75/5 1971 donor bike that Blitz Motorcycles acquired and remodelled. They named the bike SROUL, which means "Black Magic". I commissioned Blitz to build a bike to my design requirements, and on completion in 2014, it was exhibited at the Bike Shed Paris show. Immediately after the exhibition the bike was transported to London where it has remained in my collection permantly on a Blitz supplied battery maintenance charger and started regularly.
Beposke rear loop designed to match with the bespoke rear single seat;
- bespoke rear shocks;
- bespoke rear mudguards.
Fully rebuilt top engine:
- pistons / rings / valves / gasket;
- TCI / AC-CDI ignition system;
- clutch disc
- reconditionned and re-jetted Bing carburators;
- high temprature resistant mat black painting.
- Blitz Motorcycles mini switches;
- 100% rebuilt electric wiring;
- vintage Triumph handlebar.
And YES, there is a 12V battery to allow the electric starter to crank the engine. But you shall never see it.
- 18 inches front wheel;
- front fork lowered by 2 inches (5cm);
- 18 inches Firestone Deluxe both front and rear.
Genuine /5 headlight connected to the 100% fully rebuilt electric wiring.
Interior mirror of the headlight dyed in orange. Just to make the difference.
And since the headlight is orange, the tail light had to be orange too.
It is an HD aftermarket blinker that we turned into a "2 intensities" light (one for the tail light, one for the stop light).
- Vintage Honda tank shiny black painted;
- frame + handlebar + mudguard mat black power coated;
- headlight, headlight brackets and all engine covers shiny black powder coated;
- wheels shiny black painted.
Visit Blitz website at :- www.blitz-motorcycles.com Go to Bikes in the menu and then scroll down to BMW SROUL.
Contact me at - [email protected]