- Scrambler, Tracker
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- London, UK
- Days listed:
- 16 days
Tell us about your bike
2001 Honda CG125 CDI with brand new MOT.
- MOT Expiry date is 24th March 2019.
- 4 strokes
- 4 gears
- Kick start
- Super cheap road tax
- Over 100 miles with £5 petrol
2001 model with its original tank. I've just renewed the MOT and never had any issue passing it. In great condition for its age.
Modifications made when purchased in 2016:
- New frame loop for new seat
- New seat
- New muffler / exhaust
- New indicators
- New front light
- New filter
- New brake / rear light
- Custom front mud guard
- New caged headlight
- Custom headlight panel (retro/race number style)
- New switch for horn/lights/indicators
- New Speedometer (tucked away behind the headlight panel
- Custom side / race panels with filter cut out
- New handlebars
- New clutch and brake levers
- New anti-rust bolts for levers and indicator switch
- New wiring for the electrics and tidied away
- Exhaust wrap
I bought this bike 2 years ago from a previous owner who had it for years. He used to carry it in the back of his caravan and only used it for shop run trips when camping.
I stripped it all down and a professional mechanic rebuilt it for me with the new parts. I have ridden only 730miles since then. Before that it had 38k miles on the clock. New rear tyre, only 200 miles old.
This bike rides really well, pretty choppy/rapid, sounds great and it is so much fun to ride. Perfect for London.
New speedometer cable ordered.
Located in South West London.