- Brat Style, Café Racer
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- London, UK
- Days listed:
- 13 days
Tell us about your bike
LOW MILAGE CB750 IN SHOW CONDITION
Originally built in 2012 and professionally maintained since.
RECENT WORK INCLUDES
- Complete crab overhall with new float values, seats and choke o rings. (undertaken by Mtec Motorcycles)
- Carb balancing. (undertaken by Mtec Motorcycles)
- Starter motor overall (undertaken by Ray Petty Meccanica)
- New battery installation with custom fabricated battery box - YB12 BBS.(undertaken by Ray Petty Meccanica)
- Fork seal replacement (undertaken by Ray Petty Meccanica)
- Engine Oil and Filter Replacement (undertaken by Ray Petty Meccanica)
- Brand new spark plugs installed.
all less than 300 miles ago (a trip to Hastings for Revolution and a jaunt around London marshalling the DGR) Paperwork will be provided for all work.
- Complete new wiring and loom
- Hidden wiring
- Powedercoated frame and wheels
- Custom tank and seat
- Hidden ignition
PREVIOUSLY FEATURED BY DUTCH ON THEBIKESHED.CC
Rides beutifully, solid Honda engineering with alot of low in torque. A fun custom classic to ride.
Putting up for sale due to new project, as well as work and travel commitments l means I hardly get to ride it. Since it has been built it has been dry stored.
MOT until 31st August