- Scrambler, Tracker
- scrambler 900
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Bentham, Lancaster LA2, UK
- Days listed:
- 12 days
Tell us about your bike
Triumph Scrambler 900: Musashi
Built in a classic desert sled style, Musashi pays tribute to the golden era of Triumph off road racing and carries a range of modifications designed to give performance on a variety of surfaces.
• Air box baffle plate removed, high flow air filter installed
• Classic look straight through pipes with internal baffles fitted and kept close to the frame to give a slim rear look.
• Carbs refurbed and re jetted to suit exhaust and air box modifications.
• Custom bend bars.
• Bates style 5 ¾” headlight with yellow lense.
• Alloy front fender in custom stealth finish.
• Frame-integral rear Led indicators.
• Moto Gadget Led front indicators.
• Moto Gadget speedo with integrated warning lights.
• Custom made rear fender in stealth finish with classic stop light.
• Leather ammo pouch tool holder.
• Fuel tank re-sealed and finished in Porsche metallic Grey.
• La Busca Desert seat fitted. This is a custom designed seat created to give more leg room, increased comfort and superior riding position on loose surfaces. Before the builds final finish was added this seat unit was put to the test on gravel trails and proved exceptional addition.
• Mefo Explorer tyres fitted front and rear. This is a hard wearing tyre that’s extremely capable both on and off road.
• YSS Top line fully adjustable shocks.
• Hagon progressive fork springs.
• MoT’d 4/10/17
Fantastic bike with lots of character, handling is planted on tarmac and way above standard for a machine of this weight off-road.
Please call to discuss the build further, delivery options available.