- GN 400
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Kraków, Poland
- Days listed:
- 8 days
Tell us about your bike
1982 Suzuki GN 400 in flat / street track style.
Build by Ventus Garage, was the first bike from Poland invited to one of the largest exhibitions in Europe - Bike Shed 2017 in London. After being exhibited around Europe in 2017 and winning the most beautiful bike title in Custom Days in Przywidz, Poland it`s time to hand it over to the new owner
From all publications the most important is:
http://www.bikeexif.com/suzuki-gn400-street-tracker on Bike EXIF - the most popular and influential custom motorcycle website in the world.
This motorcycle was built from scratch and it is really hard to list all modifications here, so below there`s a brief list only. It is the latest Ventus Garage project, detailed information can be found at our website:
- who we are: https://ventusgarage.com/en/nasza-historia.html
Motorcycle was built in 2017, besides the transport on the trailer, it rode about 3,000km in the last season.
- style: flat tracker
- upside down - Aprilia
- 18 inch Aprilia spoked wheels with Dunlop K180 tires
- front disc replaced with 280mm, rear disc with Nissin pump, all brake hoses made to order by Hel
- Accel steering wheel with Renthal grips
- Motogadget Motoscope Tiny gauge
- engine glass blasted and renovated: honed the cylinder, regbuild cylinder head, new piston rings, cam chain, gaskets, etc.
- fully mechanical Mikuni carburetor with pod filter
- exhaust system made of stainless steel
- the frame has been rebuilt, cleaned all the factory imperfections and covered by powder coat paint in graphite matt
- Yamaha XS 400 tank
- duck tail made of fiberglass with fitted led taillight
- seat made of quality leather from Bentley and ancaltar
- paint: gray matte from the BMW palette called "Frozen Gray Mettalic Matt"
- all wearing parts elements such as oils, bearings, sprockets, chain, links, etc. have been replaced with the new ones
- new 12V electrical system built from scratch
Motorcycle is precisely made and ready to ride. It is road legal, registered in Poland, has insurance and all documents.
We help with transport and organize shipment to most countries in Europe and in the World. Below you can see indicative shipment prices:
Great Britain – free, Germany – 200 €, France – 300 €, Scandinavia – 400 €, Spain – 550 €, United States – 1100 €, Australia – 1500 € etc.
This prices are approximate, for exact costs to your country, we will get in touch if you are seriously interested in buying.
If you got any questions – give me a call or write me at:
Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 0048 606 897 442
Price is negotiable, you are welcome!