- Café Racer
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Berlin, Germany
- Days listed:
- 0 days
Tell us about your bike
YAMAHA R1 CUSTOM CAFERACER
For this BUILT a Yamaha R1 99 was used. The bike was (re-)produced and customized in 2017. Wearing parts (bearings, chain, etc.) are ALL new. The Engine has 40.000 KM (150 HP). Carbs ultrasonic cleaned and jets and vents replaced by new OEM parts. Harness modified with OEM or professional plugs. The bike is running absolutely smooth and clean.
- Mainframe with custom tail conversion (alloy welding job done by a professional - weld better than factory) black glossy powdercoating (swingarm too)
- Engine cleaned by dry ice blasting, 3 layers primer VHT, 3 layers paint VHT
- Tail fearing connection fitted to original gas tank, with two LED lights
- Custom made seat
- Original manifold modified for double exhaust, original EXUP working
- Laser Xtreme exhaust modified and glass ceramic coated (they wont get grey, when they get hot) plus cfk heat shields
- 18" spoke wheels custom made. Tyres dimensions front 120 and rear 180.
- Braking lines BLACK STAHLFLEX
- Harris yokes anodised black mate
- Black alloy handle bars and grips
- Brake and clutch pump from ISR. Radial brake pump ratio is adjustable. Very rare, exclusive and expensive parts
- Custom Headlight
- Motogadget motoscope mini integrated in headlight
- Motogadget m.lock keyless go
- LiFePO4 battery
- Professional paintjob glossy/mate. No stickers.
The bike is ready to ride. The look is as clean as possible (wiring, etc.) Turn indicators and license plate holder aren`t installed and are not coming with the bike. It is absolut possible to ride this bike with german TÜV road legal in germany (for further informations feel free to ask me). I dont know about requirements for other countries. All papers are clear.
For questions or details you can contact my by e-mail: [email protected]
or by phone.