- Café Racer
- V7 Stone II
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Days listed:
- 6 days
Tell us about your bike
Our main aim was to be focused on every detail to show some elegance through a great deal of retro inspiration to give this beast a soft ride. The final paint result in an Hedon inspired shortlist colour with flashes of bronze here and there adorned with a very special and Unik leather fitting touch.
The exhaust system, specially designed for the bike, was totally handmade and tailored to look very old school and to deliver an outstanding reverberation. The rear sub-frame was shortened, and new small fenders were designed to match the new 16″ wheels with spoke rims and a beautiful cobra white wall tires. A higher LSL hand bar completed the look.
Other details include special handmade wooden foot pegs, a genuine leather seat with match grips and a Campo Maggi side bag.
This bike have 0 Km.
Original rims and the original exhaust pipes can be negotiated
- New tubular sub-frame shorter than the original
- Swapped original rims for 16” rims (front and rear) with Avon Cobra white stripe tires.
- Tank painting according the Hedon Shortlist colour scheme with golden graphics.
- Various other details painted in Black.
- Complete exhaust system 2 x 2, in welded inox to a TIG
- Stop led light and led indicators with new supports.
- South Garage side travelling leather bag.
- Seat, handle grips, and gear selector protection sewed by hand and filled with same leather.
- New LSL handle bar in a upper position.
- Wood foot pegs.
- New fender with new supports;