- Halco tuned XS650 / XS750
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- London, UK
- Days listed:
- 9 days
Tell us about your bike
Absolutely gutted to be doing this but due to a injury on my right leg I am selling my HALCO XS750 chop as can no long kick over the high compression piston without a heap of pain.
- Rare and Iconic HALCO tuned engine refurbished in June by Howard at SMEDSPEED before he closed shop. Top and bottom rebuild with rebore, rephrased cam, clearances, new pistons, new rings, all new seals, etc etc to Howard’s forever high standards. An XS650 engine tuned by both Tony Hall from HALCO TUNING and Howard Smeed from SMEDSPEED, two masters of the XS engine.
- brand new Mikuni TM34 flatslide carbs with correct jets for engine
- brand new custom loom by Steve Hallen
- brand new Boyer performance ignition
- Hugh’s Handbuilt PMA
- all set up, jetted, ignition times and ‘running in’ dyno tuned by Roger at Braggs of Surbiton.
- new rubbers
- new battery
- new clutch plates
- fully serviced brakes
- one off custom tank
- other one off custom parts.
All work undertaken by professionals. Original build by Llyod Williams (@keepitcountryuk)
I have all the paperwork, receipts and documents for the above.
Only bad point is slight fuel damage around cap in tank, not that noticeable when cap is on. (see pic).
Not done more than 100 miles since rebuild so still running in.
Just been put through it’s MOT which will be it’s last before qualifying as historical classification. Ironically due to age ULEZ exempt.
Shown at Motorcycle Social, and featured on Lowbrow Customs Insta.
Heartbroken to be selling it but can no longer ride her.
Would possibly consider decent PX or trade.