- Café Racer
- XV1100 Virago
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Cullompton EX15, UK
- Days listed:
- 12 days
Tell us about your bike
We have here my beloved Yamaha XV1100 Virago. To the untrained eye this may look like just another Virago Cafe Racer but this is a fully custom mono shock conversion which is super rare for the XV1100!
- Bennelli Mojave Tank with custom hand painted Manx flag design.
- Front and rear hagon shocks.
- 1995 larger front brake twin pot calipers.
- Moto Gp style exhaust.
- Reworked front frame head to allow tank to sit lower and neater.
- Hel Braded Hoses.
- Ion-Lithium Battery in a fabricated steel box under the seat.
- Acewell speedo.
- Tec rear sets relocated lower and back for a more comfortable riding position.
- Motolanna Cafe Racer Seat.
- Smaller led indicators.
- 1995 Spoked wheel conversations - powder coated and stainless steel spokes.
- Dynajet rejetted carbs.
- Dynatec coils.
- Would consider throwing in Davida custom painted medium helmet.
Bike will come with a fresh MOT, sounds and performs superbly and will draw a crowd wherever it goes!
Sensible offers welcome, not in rush to sell.