- Brat Style, Scrambler, Tracker
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Horsham, UK
- Days listed:
- 0 days
Tell us about your bike
The time has come for me to sell my much loved Kawasaki W650.
The custom build was carried out by Benny Thomas (Boneshaker Choppers & Mutt Motorcycles) so you can guarantee it was done right. The bike is some what of a beefed up bigger brother to one of Benny's Mutts and acted as my step up to a larger bike having ridden one of his 125cc's for a summer.
I've ridden it to Spain and back, to Mt Snowdon, to Cornwall & Devon as well as commuting on it daily last summer and I can say it's a super reliable bike that's never let me down.
It's regarded as a bit of a hero amongst friends... it once carried my mate and I all the way home from Cheddar Gorge after my mates bike broke down... we're both over 6ft and we had 2 bikes worth of luggage strapped to the bike. Legendary!
I don't think I've ever been out on it without having a conversation with a stranger... it turns heads and people want to talk about it.
In terms of the build here's what was done:
- Rims relaced with chrome spokes, rims painted matt black.
- Painted in a combination of gloss and matt black, with Mutt Motorcycle / Monday Mo.Co graphics.
- Custom handle bars.
- Bar-end drop mirrors in Chrome.
- Black leather saddle with white piping from Japan by Nitro Heads.
- Subtle Indicators added.
- New guards front and back.
- Firestone tyres
- 2 x Chrome megaphone style exhausts.
I'm selling it as I need to fund a Hayley rebuild and can't justify having two bikes at the moment.
Bike is located in the Horsham area (West Sussex).
Email - [email protected]
Mobile - 07793 607293