- Café Racer
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Stirling, UK
- Days listed:
- 4 days
Tell us about your bike
Welcome to the sale of my Suzuki SV650 Cafe Racer.
You Tube Videos available here.
This is not your run of the mill SV650, this bike was completely stripped and rebuilt, it's been fully customised front to rear including full USD front end, upgraded brakes and suspension front and rear to improve handling. It goes as good as it looks.
This bike was built to be a show bike but one that could be ridden and enjoyed on dry days. It is full of tasteful upgrades some I have probably forgotten, but here is a list of some of the key parts.
- Full USD polished front end from a GSXR750, including uprated springs and set up to perform well on the road. This includes the upraded brakes, discs and braided lines.
- Highly polished top yoke and decluttered with replacement mini electronic gauges, (original clocks not available) wired correctly to show speed, revs, and idiot lights. Display looks great in evening.
- Cafe Racer Headlight with flush gauge built in.
- Mini indicators and alloy headlight brackets.
- Rear shock upgraded from a kawasaki Ninja.
- Adjustable rear sets
- Full custom paint deep wine/red with metalflake and white racing stripes.
- The rear tail piece is a high quality racing seat well made from a French company, rear lights have been nicely fitted into the unit, gives a very nice clean look, and the unit size and shape fits perfectly with the tank. Original seat pad is comfortable and fits right.
- Loads of high quality after market upgrades, alloy adjustable rear sets, black anodised alloy clutch cover, alloy brake resovir, (styled like a piston) Alloy levers. Etc etc etc
The SV is light, easy to ride, actually pretty comfortable for the style and the power is just right for a blast when needed, but easy to ride round town too. It's a great bike and if I could keep both I would, but I'm invested into the CB and want it completed.
That said, I'm in no panic to sell, but I am always open to discussion and offers or even a part exchange, I do prefer retro styled bikes or projects (however not interested in anything without a clear frame number and V5)
I dont believe you could buy one and build one for this price with all the parts and paint.
Hours of work to get it like this.
Bike is an X plate manufactured in 2000 but you would not know this by looking at it, many people ask "what is it?! Always receives complements when out.
This bike even with the Mods I have declared with insurance was easy to cover and I had no issues with insurance. In fact MCE now dont even ask for you to declare mods.
It was built a few years ago by the previous owner who kept the bike for several years using it for shows etc, then by myself for dry weekends only.
Would easily suit a new or experience rider.
Bike is located in Stirlingshire Scotland but I am happy to recommend a courier or arrange your own.
Starts, runs, no reek from exhaust, pulls well, sounds great with custom aftermarket end can, but not too loud, just right.
Obviously I am not a mechanic, the Bike is a second hand sale and I can offer no guarantee or return, but I have had no issues with the bike and is sold with no known faults.
V5 is correct and in my name.
Note mileage approx 35k, obviously the speedometer has been changed for the digital mini unit.
Bike is very very nice, but its a bike thats enjoyed therefore does have some small imperfections, a tiny scratch here and there, just being picky.
Contact Stephen on 07960 737075 for more info.
£2650 or offers / px discussions welcome