- Café Racer
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Lichfield, UK
- Days listed:
- 0 days
Tell us about your bike
BMW K100RS Doner bike shown in Photos was ridden to our workshop in Lichfield as a road going reloved bike.
The idea was to build an everyday press the button Racer. One year later we have an MOTed road bike.
The builder owner is double Isle of Man TT Winner Mick Wynn and Motorcycle Essentials Manager Ollie Holbrook,
The hours were shared with Pro Builder Jack from Whiskey Thottle Workshop.
In additional to the standard running gear was fitted a Hagon rear shock,LED lights front a rear hidden ignition switch and the stunning Red Max Trackers SS Ducati fairing. Our BSB contacts were used for the paint with a trip to Loopy at Chase for the Audi Grey and Powder Coated Black wheels.
As an ABS 86 model we know she’s a work horse so the loom and clocks stay to keep the reliability with custom sub frames front and rear.
Micks bikes always have a Skateboard seat pan with a truck for a plate and light holder.
The bike is ready to ride, can be viewed by appoint or delivered to a UK address for a charge.
thank s for looking.
- Red Max Trackers SS Ducati Fairing
- lithium Battery saving 10kg (under seat)
- Builtwell Grips
- Goodridge Front
- Racer seat and Painted hump.( two seater) Cafe4racer
- Exhaust system Cafe4racer
- Clipons Cafe4racer
- Stealth BMW tank badges Cafe4racer
- Tank seals
- Wheels bearings
- No miles on tires
- Custom front and rear sub frame By Whiskey Thottle Workshop
- Custom rear light and plate holder by Whiskey and Thottle Workshop
- Valve timing and service by DL motorcycles
so all the weight stripped 90hp ABS,sounds like a Spitfire and starts first time perfect Bike Shed Festival weapon.