- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Bristol, UK
- Days listed:
- 0 days
Tell us about your bike
Hello and welcome to our Advert for our Yamaha XVS650 Custom.
Here we present our latest Build “The Butchers Apprentice”. This is a 1997 Yamaha XVS650. This bike has been completely rebuilt from the ground up!
Finished with the Highest level of detail. You will not find another one of these to this standard on the road, no expense has been spared. If you’re looking for a complete custom bike…. You have found it!
This bike is a one of a kind build. Very much a head turner, sounds and drives awesome. Price reflects build quality.. yes you can buy a triumph bobber or Harley ...... but then, so can everyone else! This is about uniqueness.
Please see below list of modifications / upgrades on this bike – (Starting from the ground up)
• Brand New Maxis Tyres 180 x 90 x 15 rear – 100 x 19 x 80 front
• Powder Coated Gloss Black Wheels
• Polished Forks
• Brass Rear Brake Arm Bar
• Full Powder Coated Gloss Black Frame
• Heat Temp Matt Black Engine
• Full Powder Coated Gloss Black Engine Covers
• Chrome Rocker covers • Black Leather Solo Seat with Gold Springs
• Full Custom Wiring Loom (Simplified / new ) – D Dox Control / Racetech bar controls / reg rectifier / relocated ignition / Daytona Speedo.
• Side Mount Number Plate + Light
• One Unit indicators / Running lights / Stop Lights
• Bobbed Rear Fender • Full Custom Paint Work – 24 ct Gold Leaf Inlay
• Powder Coated Head Stock
• Clip on race bars – independent switch systems / Biltwell Black Grips
• Wave Race front Brake Disc
• Inverted tank design - custom made for this bike
• Daytona speedo (analogue black face)
• Full Engine Service (11,845 Miles)
• Brand New MOT • Halo Head Light – Matt Black
• Full stainless custom exhaust systems – Polished
• 12 month MOT
AMD World Championship registered builders National Champions Bike Shed Exhibitors AMD European Championship Runner Up Based in Bristol UK £8500.00 open to sensible offers. Bike is sold as seen, Unfortunately due to the age of the bike we cannot offer and guarantee / warranty.
Cash / BACS accepted, test rides available upon holding certificate of insurance and money. Perfect Christmas present for your loved one. For more information or to make a booking to view, please call Luke on 07565848478 or Mike 07737531339 or you can email [email protected]