- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- London, UK
- Days listed:
- 0 days
Tell us about your bike
Not a Fat-Bobber, but a Skinny-Bobber from our Bike-Works.
AutoVero’s Skinny Bobber differs slightly from the ‘Full-Fat’ version, with a skinnier front wheel and narrower handlebars.
It does of course, feature our unique pillion seat that solves the issue of how to carry a pillion without ruining the looks of a single seat bike.
This floating seat is easily removed without the use of tools, reverting back to a single seat bobber whenever the need strikes.
Based on a Yamaha 650cc chopper, we completely rebuild the bike from the ground up, with the bike only covering 200 miles since its build. The finished bike presents as new, and truly is a sight to behold, not to mention the fantastic noise. With so many unique custom features, this truly is a bike that creates conversation wherever it goes.
• Fully shot-blasted
• All items are powder coated black
• Rebuilt and chopped forks
• New seals, oil and fork gaiters
• Custom handle bars
• New grips
• Custom LED indicators on bar ends
• Custom made wrapped exhaust
• New front and rear tyres
• Custom leather solo seat
• Unique side-mounted number plate
• Custom rear light holder
• Top quality custom paintwork
• AutoVero Bike-Works branding
• Custom-made rear fender and hangers
• Vintage-style headlight and brackets
• All bearings, bushes rebuilt
• Fully serviced