- Brat Style
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Marlborough, UK
- Days listed:
- 0 days
Tell us about your bike
Selling my MM inspired GN250 brat, mainly due to lack of space and to raise funds to complete another build.
Most of the original work done by Joe at toolbox lifestyle, she had been under wraps for a year before I bought her 18 months ago, so most of my efforts have been preventative maintenance or parts replacement.
I’ve had a total blast on it, over the last 12 months she’s been to the IOM TT, the Malle mile at Kensington Hall and Malle Trials at Lydden Hill. She’s been up to Warrs in London, and the bike shed, and the Krazy Horse farm shop. Also did the Guildford Gentlemans ride.
Runs great and gets lots of interest everywhere you go, even when there are bigger much more expensive bikes sitting side by side. Very chuckable and fast off the mark for a 250, mainly due to Carb setting, straight thru exhaust and weight stripping. Great bike for ragging around the back roads on a sunny Sunday. Will be super sad to see her go.
Mileage - 19K
MOT til Oct 2020
Work done since I’ve owned her -
- Top end of engine stripped, replaced piston rings, valves, gaskets and resprayed in silver.
- New clutch plates and friction plates
- New antigravity lithium battery
- Carb stripped, re-jetted, cleaned, and new cone filter
- New smoked indicators and smoked RR LED lamp
- New head set bearings
- Normal oil and filters
- Frame and swing arm taken back to bare metal and rust removed and resprayed in matt and gloss enamel.
- Brand New Fuel Tank professionally sprayed metallic gunmetal
- New Exhaust webbing and silencer (loosely speaking, its a tad loud)
- New café racer style mirror
- New Reg Plate
Comes with box of spares including
- New foot pegs
- New clutch and brake levers
- New longer side stand
- Various Carb jets
- Original number plate
- And some other misc items
Tel. 07467 337811 or 07557 748918Bike is for sale on other sites so apologies if it disappears from here without notice
Thanks for looking
(helmet not included in sale, and MM bike pic for ref only )