- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Days listed:
- 0 days
Tell us about your bike
This is wat you get.
- A DNA springer fork result to fit and redesigned a little to look more stylish.
- An m-unit inside the battery box including a M-buttom under the tank
- I needed a small battery to fit into the box so I bought a Antigravity. This helps the crank a little bit.
- New digital speedo meter MMB.
- Atto from Kellerman that works for all the rear lights.
- Front indikators radomly bought on e-bay. Placed secretly on the handlebar.
- Custom kick pedal that matches the white and give the bike an old school look.
- White wall Tyres from shinko
- Rear shocks from a Honda 125cc.
- The seat are handmade by Sandqvist.
- Front light is a bates copy.
- The foot pegs are replaced by aluminum pegs. Bought on e-bay.
- The most eye catching and most original is the pipes. This was important to manufacture to do something that nothing had done before. To make a system in stainless steel that is two pipes from one cylinder engine is of course completely crazy. I mean why not;). It was a huge challenge to roll a stainless steel pipe and make it fit. I went to a friend Anders who is a skilled blacksmith and we made it during 3 evenings divided into 14 hours.
Loads of hours is put in to this build.
Media where you read more about the buld:
My own media Instagram @blacklanesmotor FB black lanes
I can send it world wide, on behalf of the buyer.