- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Canterbury, UK
- Days listed:
- 2 days
Tell us about your bike
Selling my XV750 street tracker with a heavy heart. But I’ve got too many projects (including another XV!) and I’ve run out of space and funds.
Had the bike for about 9 years and its undertaken a number of rolling improvements in that time. It was always designed to be practical as well as looking good and with a gel pad fitted in the seat and comfy Renthal bars its done a few decent trips including Wheels and Waves in Biarritz and a seriously soggy week in West Wales! Overall I’ve shaved about 50kg off and though it’s not a Panigale, handling is a huge improvement on stock
Obviously the visual changes can be seen but other upgrades include:
- R6 calipers and new FZ1000 discs
- YSS replacement shock (best ever!)
- High powered Li-ion battery fitted under the seat
- Stainless cans that breathe well and sound pretty mellow
- New starter motor and starter clutch mod
- New tyres about 500 miles (and what now seems to be a lifetime!) ago
- Replacement head and wheel bearings
- Hagon progressive fork springs. new seals and gaiters
The bike was set up on a rolling road to get carburation correct with new jetting to suit the free-flow K&N air filter and less restrictive exhausts. When I got it only had about 21k miles and I’ve done about 8k since so its had a pretty gentle life. Was originally a US import which probably explains the low miles originally. New MOT just passed in July so nothing until 2021.
So if you are looking for a pretty cool but real world bike to actually use give me a shout. It's realistically priced as I want to sell it - not massage my ego! Bike located in East Kent but can deliver in the South and Midlands by agreement if that helps.
email [email protected]
PS Don't know why the images have been flipped - waiting for site editor to resolve!