- Café Racer
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Monaco City, Monaco
- Days listed:
- 2 days
Tell us about your bike
The ultimate BMW Airhead Cafe Racer by Rude Bikes.
Everything on this bike has been modified or restored to new. Having shed about 40kg of weight from original it is a lot of fun to ride, great torque and handling. The bike has been our show bike for the past two years and we are sad to see her go, but the time has come to make some space and re-invest into new bike projects.
Below is a summary of the bike followed by our contact details for more information.
- Base: 1993 BMW R100 RT
- Fully refurbished engine (+- 5000km ago), starts and runs like new (better than new now that it can breath).
- New electronics throughout, incl. M-unit Blue Moto-Gadget with smart phone connectivity, Moto-Gadget buttons and indicators. All the wiring has been hidden as best possible without weakening the frame.
- Custom top tripple clamp
- Fuel petcocks replaced with hidden automatic (solenoid) fuel taps and hidden fuel lines giving a clean look
- Lithium battery under the engine allowing for the wasp shape engine
- Idiot LEDs in the headlight
- GPS speedo (to reduce wires)
- Custom search light bracket (no crash bar)
- U lock under the seat
- Monza fuel cap
- Top-end Brembo controls, master cylinder etc.
- New Brembo brake disks
- New rear drum brake
- Carburators refurbished
- Lowered and refurbished front suspension
- Custom seat frame and seat (real leather)
- Fuel tank has has a resin treatment and been modified to seemlessly connect with the seat
- Custom numberplate holder
- Powdercoated frame
- Powdercoated wheels