- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Newark-on-Trent, Newark NG24, UK
- Days listed:
- 3 days
Tell us about your bike
One of the best custom Indian Scouts in Europe. Customised from new, ready to go now.
Not ‘to be made from a used donor bike’ like other ‘custom’ Scouts.
Not ‘customised’ by just adding plastic fenders and other add on’s.
Absolutely stunning in looks, performance and sound. A real head turner at all bike meets and shows.
This is a Scout, not Bobber (better ground clearance) and is made to ‘sit in’ and not ‘sit on’.
Bike looks and feels bigger and more bad ass due upgrading the front and huge rear wheels, pulling back and lowering of handmade seat, extended reach foot controls with floorboards and handmade extra wide handlebars.
View at - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkL-EKOzMQw
Everything apart from the frame is non-standard and custom:
· Dark metallic grey paint job – pops in the sunlight.
· Freedom chrome exhaust system.
· Dyno Jet Power Commander and engine remap.
· 18” handmade wheels (cost £4k). 60 spoke in satin black and silver (standard are small 16” cast iron).
· Huge rear 200 Avon Cobra tyre.
· Custom made steel front & rear fenders – not plastic or fibre glass.
· Rear Ohlin’s suspension upgrade.
· Carbon fibre dipped custom radiator chin spoiler.
· Handmade extra thick handlebars with internal wiring – looks bad ass and replicates the forks to give a bigger front end look.
· Front fork gators – beefs up front end as standard forks are a bit lightweight looking.
· Bobber Pathfinder LED headlight and housing upgrade.
· Joker Machine levers.
· Vans bar grips.
· Motogadget bar end indicators
· Rizoma mirrors.
· Handmade ‘Indian’ leather seat.
· Custom and colour coded engine close off panels.
· Indian extended reach foot control kit.
· Indian floorboards and deluxe driver pegs.
· Custom ‘Skull’ frame accents.
· Kellerman integrated rear LED brake/tail lights.
CONTACT WILL ON: 07399 462482 :)