- Café Racer, Other, Retro Racer
- CB 350F
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- London, UK
- Days listed:
- 26 days
Tell us about your bike
- Rare 1974 Honda CB350F vintage motorcycle
- ULEZ exempt
- MOT exempt
- Road tax exempt
- All you need is fuel and insurance!!
These are highly sort after bikes as they were only made for two years and were the smallest four cylinder motorcycles in production at time. They are the perfect bike for comfortable city riding in London, not to mention Tax, ULEZ and MOT exempt! Just add fuel and insurance and you're good to go!
This bike is a tidy example of a CB350F starts, runs and rides well. It was US import which is now fully registered in the UK and ready to ride.
My mate bought it as a project and didn't have the time to work on it so I have been helping him out. We got it road ready, UK V5 registered and gave it a basic paint job (same colour as how we got it). We would have loved to restore it to it's full original glory but neither of us have the time to get it there.
It would be the perfect bike for a full restoration just needs a pro paint job, chrome/engine polish, a couple of small fixes (listed below) and it would be incredible!
Here is a list of everything we have done:
- New electrics loom
- New handle bars, grips and mirrors
- New indicators and relay
- Carburetor rebuild x 4
- Brakes service and new front brake cylinder
- New accelerator cable and accelerator service
- New clutch cable
- New horn
- New kick arm
- New oil and engine service
- Basic paint job
- We also have the pinstripe decals which are included in the sale plus some spare parts which might be useful
Everything is working except for some small things:
- Fuel cap needs repair or replacing. It isn't locking down as the little clip snapped but doesn't effect motorbike function
- Optional - needs 350 Four badges for side covers
As I mentioned, it's the ideal bike for someone looking for an original restoration project but it is also good to go if you just want a bike for everyday use that looks awesome!
Get in touch if you have any questions on Andrew 07565332772