- Café Racer, Retro Racer
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Bushey, UK
- Days listed:
- 0 days
Tell us about your bike
Redmax Speedshop Special "Zesty Zena" 2000 Ducati Monster 750
Built for the 2019 Bike Shed 10th Show, this is a real head turner and work of art. Some recent upgrades and improvements have turned this into the ultimate cafe racer. Ready to tear up the track or shred on the street.
Just serviced and MOTed by Desmoshed and valeted by FC Trott the bike is ready to rock!
- Started life as a 2000 Ducati M750 (last of the carburettor models)
- Bike had a full strip down and frame, swing arm, linkage and wheels were powder coated flat chrome
- Redmax Speedshop Sport Classic fibreglass tank and cafe racer seat base, cowl and fairing
- Painted in 3 stage pearl effect yellow with black details - Custom fender and bracket
- Custom seat upholstered in black alcantara with yellow details
- New Brembo rear caliper, master cylinder and discs
- New braided hoses - Tarozzi rear sets - Accosato quick turn throttle
- Accosato front master cylinder and clutch
- Rizoma reservoirs - Motogadget pin front indicators
- Motogadget blade rear indicators
- Koso speedo and tacho
- Airbox delete and dynojet kit
- Custom Danmoto exhausts which sound unreal
- Nitron rear shock
- Comes with BikeShed London show golden plaque
- Two keys
- Comes with original tool kit
This bike is a serious build and a complete one off. Redmax Speedshop are renowned for their cafe racers and this is one of their best. Its absolutely gleaming and the more I look at it the less I want to let it go.
No test rides.
Payment is to be by cash or bank transfer and bike will not be released until cleared.
Whoever buys this bike will be a lucky person!