- Café Racer
- thruxton 900
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Derbyshire Dales District, UK
- Days listed:
- 10 days
Tell us about your bike
Triumph Thruxton 900 Efi - 2011 Black
Been my bike for the last 10 years. All work has been done professonally by Steve and team at Red Max Speedshop in Devon.
- A unique bike, looks and sounds great.
- Bespoke black paint job with gold logo and accents on side panels.
- Full service history - last service and MOT done at Triumph Chesterfield in April 2021.
- Mint condition, no issues or problems. Starts first time.
- Engine is totally standard. I just improved the bike by getting lots of better parts and wheels put on!
- Dry weather use only, some years not used, other years typically 700 - 850 miles per year.
- Stored in garage under dust sheet.
- New spoked wheels (powder coated black rims) - with wider hubs - running 17 inch on the front to match the rear. Running a 170 wide rear tyre on the wider hub. Handles great.
- New tyres put on in April 2021.
- Ikon fork springs and fork covers,
- Bespoke front mudguard and brace
- LSL front light
- Metal front/rear bullet indicators
- Cognito Moto tripple clamp and Joker Machine centre nut.
- LSL clip ons/risers and Joker Machine levers
- Motogadget speedo - white dial
- Oberon mirror
- Joker machine - petrol cap, choke knob, cylinder cover and carb tops
- Joker Machne ignition relocation kit
- D&D gold chain
- JVB slim side panels
- MAS engineering chain guard and sprocket cover
- No issues with the paint - resprayed by by Redmax 3 years ago (as bike fell off the stand whilst stationary outside my house)
- Rear fender elimination kit.
- Bespoke leather diamond stitched seat and integrated seat cowl.
- Ikon rear adjustable shocks
- Oberon footpegs (front only, no rear pegs)
- Arrow 2 into 1 exhaust - ceramic coated (with Redmax logo plate)
- Black number plate (I have the yellow one)
- New battery 2 years ago and Ctek trickle charge point attached
- Clutch cable cover and other parts I have probably forgotten
Selling as it deserves to be ridden more.
Contact me (Nick) if interested/want more information (I/bike lives in Derbyshire).
Bike released when payment received in cash, or via bank transfer. Thanks.