- Café Racer, Scrambler, Tracker
- T120 bonneville
- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Kingston upon Thames, UK
- Days listed:
- 0 days
Tell us about your bike
A bike I thought I would never sell, but times change and here it is. Pro-built by Macco Motors and featured in both a Bikeshed article and the 2018 Bikeshed show as well as various other places on the web. I put a lot of money into having the bike of my dreams built, it took a while but it was worth the wait.
It is not a garage queen - I bought it to ride it and I have. I have put ~9,500 miles on it, a lot of which was covered during a round-europe trip via Greece and a couple of other decent road trips. The rest have been weekend rides. However, between the last MOT and the one before I rode only 180 miles and about the same the previous year. It is sad to see such a beautiful machine sitting under a cover so it's time to see if someone else wants to enjoy it for themselves.
It looks and sounds fantastic. It attracts attention wherever it goes and you can't help feeling great taking it out for a ride.
Macco Motors did a lot of work on it, it is unrecognizable as the 2017 T120 Black it started out as. It looks how I think it should have from the factory. Modifications include:
- Thruxton 1200 R Showa big piston upside down forks and floating discs
- Brembo calipers
- LSL triple clamp kit and risers with Biltwell bars
- Hagon adjustable Nitro rear shocks
- Rizoma front mudguard
- Ignition moved to just below the throttle body on the right hand side
- Stock clocks dropped
- 6.5″ headlight
- Chopped subframe and shortened seat
- Rizoma mini bullet type indicators and taillight attaches
- Macco fibreglass rear mudguard and side panels.
- Rear tyre is a Tourance by Metzeler and the front a Dunlop F20. Both new on with this years MOT and not ridden since.
- LSL pillion pegs and Rizoma rider pegs
- Adjustable levers
- British Custom Predator mufflers
- Tracker fitted.
There is probably more I can't remember. It is a quality build with premium parts and no expense spared.
I would prefer initial contact via email. Will share phone numbers with genuinely interested buyers. I am located in Kingston Upon Thames. [email protected]