- No. Cylinders:
- Build type:
- Engine size:
- Hounslow, UK
- Days listed:
- 3 days
Tell us about your bike
Here we have a 1981 Honda CM400 T. It's a great looking bike and it turns heads anywhere you go on it. It's been built in 2019 and there's quite a bit of work has been done to it. As you can see the bike now sits lower then the standart CM. The pastel colours really compliment low and slim silhouette of the bike.
I was planning to swap wheels for a wire spoke items and have both front and rear hubs with new brake rotor and shoes which I can include with the bike.
It has MOT till 06/2023 and it can be made MOT/road tax exempt as it's over 40 years old.
Here's list of modifications:
- Custom subframe with slim bobber seat
- Custom electrical box with integrated rear mudguard
- Petrol tank from CB550 narrowed by 10cm
- Custom handlebars
- Bates style headlight
- LED tail light
- Slip-on reverse cone mufflers with custom headers
- YSS rear shocks
- Lowered forks with re-chromed stanchions
- K&N pod filters
- Re-jetted carburettors
- Kickstarter from CB400 T (CM doesn't have one)
- Custom wiring
I'm open for sensible offers.
Thanks for watching!